- I am a caring and loving person.
- I am becoming more aware of my thought process, gaining control of my thoughts and reducing my anxiety. I control me and my thoughts.
- I am calm, confident, and happy to be alive.
- I have a lot of positive energy.
- I radiate love and happiness.
- I choose to make positive choices for myself.
- I choose to exercise regularly.
- I believe in myself and so do others.
- I choose love, joy, and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
- Breakfast: Mashed banana, blueberries, vanilla yogurt
- Lunch: Miso soup, Avocado eel roll, Ohinko (marinated pickle) roll
- My biggest dilemma of the day was to kind of go against the detox a smidge, but because I was on a lunch/coffee date with a lovely lady I simply could not refuse a French Toast soy latte.
- Dinner: Tuna croquette + massaged kale salad
- x229277 glasses of water + green ginger tea
Soooo... oh my wooooord, but actually the massaged kale salad dressing was amazing. It took all the strength in me not to go into the kitchen and lick the bowl clean.
Basically all you have to do is mix 1/3 olive oil, 1/4 apple cider vinegar, 1.5 tbsp Dijon mustard, salt, Adobo seasoning, nutritional yeast and pepper. Then slowly dress that kale baby up in a blanket of the dressing. Add more nutritional yeast on top.
- Warm-up and stretching
- 1 hour Zumba
- Cool-down and flexibility work
Jam of the Day!
Try and listen to that without moving. Impossible.